Saturday, March 15, 2008

So I just got...

back from Madrid last night to find my fucking cat in heat. AGAIN! What the hell is going on here? Is it normal for a cat to go through so many cycles in such a short time? Maybe it's because spring is arriving. Anyway, I was gonna stay home but after my friend came over and urged me to go hang out, ( I'd said no) I called him after he left, like 3 o 4 mins after and told him to wait for me at the usual place. From there we went to Trilogy, a heavy metal bar here in Zaragoza. I was in the mood to listen to some metal and rock after we had been listening to some 70's rock in the form of Thin Lizzy, Foghat... I was even looking up 38. Special on Youtube, 3 guitar attack.
So we hooked with some more friends at the bar. etc etc etc.
I just got back home half and hour ago, 1:30 saturday afternoon. HOrns UP! Long live rock!

1 comment:

Kiko Jones said...

Thought you were a dog person...