Friday, March 21, 2008

So I just got up

Good friday. Last night I went to bed at 12. That's pretty good considering the night before I closed the barI frequent and then partied a little more.
But it's march, and I'd been wondering whatever happened to that New Year's resolution of starting to work out again. I have been doing some exercise and I definetely have been walking a lot, for example last monday I walked around Madrid for more than 4 hours. I think that counts.
It's 7am, and I just wanted to start the day early, read, write, listen to music, clean up the house, etc. alas, do some chores. I want to be sleepy at 3pm and take a 1 hour siesta or whatever, instead of getting up at at 11 or 12.
It's holy week here in Zaragoza and the KKK looking processions have been going over all over the city, they actually pass below my window with their drums and incense and horns. Maybe today I'll finally go take some pictures.

No comments: