Wednesday, May 5, 2010

So I just decided to start blogging again

I've decided I'm going to start blogging again, doesn't matter if anyone reads it or not. See, the problem with these blogs is that I have a few of them and have never really maintained any. Don't want to combine them cause one has nothing to do with the other. Take, for example, one I began writing in 2006 and haven't touched since about my experiences living in Europe. There's also my personal blog which isn't really so personal as I publish stuff about my music, musings, pictures, experiences, et al, there. So what should I do? Well, maybe just write a little bit in all of them as, alas, the purpose of it all was to get into the rhythm of writing. If you've ever written or tried to write anything, you know that one of the most difficult things is to be consistent, to actually write, to sit down and DO IT! Discipline.
Now, I read a lot, I listen to a lot of music, I even scribble a lot on pads and notebooks, sometimes even napkins.
So, now, I'll be blogging about...well, just about anything that pleases, teaser, or pisses me off... and if I pick up a few readers along the way... well, hallelujah.

I'll leave the link to my main blog...

No comments: